Summer semester 2019
The program for the summer semester consists of a cafe with the academic advisors, the study introduction day (together with the presentation of the examination rules) and an intercultural workshop.
- On tba, in campus Munich city center in lecture room 0602 (Theresianum), there will be an info event concerning IT at TUM .
- The cafe with the academic advisors for Master's students is on Wednesday, April 17, 2019, starting 10.00 a.m. in Interims lecture hall 2.
- The study introduction day starts on Thursday, April 18, 2019, 10.00 a.m., in lecture hall MI HS1.
- The presentation of the examination rules is on Thursday, April 18, 2019, noon - 2 p.m., during the study introduction day:
We expect all Master's beginners to attend this important information event!
- From 19-21 April 2019 (Fri to Sun), there will be an intercultural workshop (separate registration via the website necessary)
- Tuesday, April 23, 2019, 10.00 a.m., there will be a collective counselling in room MI 00.13.008 for all those beginners, who did not make it to the cafe on Wednesday, April 17, or who have additional questions.
Unfortunately with overlap: On 12th of April the Welcome Summer 2019 takes place - here you can find out more about student life at TUM, get to know fellow students, and receive valuable tips for your start of studies (application necessary).