The TUM University Library has branches in Munich, Garching, and Weihenstephan. Visit any one of our branches to browse through our books – or visit us online to search for, reserve, or order a book for delivery to the branch closest to you. Choose the library branch where you would like to pick up your ordered items by visiting the TUM Online Catalogue (OPAC).
We also offer a large number of digital items.
If you would like to request a book that is not available in our library, you may submit a media request.
You may use a valid TUM Library Card, StudentCard, or PersonalCard that has been activated in one of our branches to access the library services. For more information, visit the Library Card webpage.
Other Libraries and Services
- Library of the Student Union (Studentenwerk)
- Gateway Bayern: BVB Bavarian Library Network
- EZB (Electronic library of journals, etc): Full texts of 3,000 academic journals from a spectrum of publishers, including Academic Press, American Chemical Society, Karger, Blackwell, and more.
- TUM dissertations and habilitation theses online: Dissertations and habilitation theses in full text
- TUM Yearbook (bibliographic): Listing of scientific publications, dissertations, and habilitation theses with abstracts published by TUM researchers and students.