Academic Counselling for Prospective Students
The academic counselors from the Department of Informatics inform and advise pupils, school teachers, and prospective students in all matters at the interface between school and university, e.g.
- What is the content of the study programs in the Department of Informatics?
- What are the job descriptions for computer scientists?
- What study possibilities in the field of Informatics are there at TUM?
- What are the special characteristics of the study programs in the Department of Informatics, as compared to other universities and to universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulen)?
- What are the prerequisites for studying at the Department of Informatics?
for school teachers:
- We would gladly arrange faculty member (professors, Ph.D. students, Bachelor / Master students) visits to your school or you can visit us with your class!
for prospective students:
- When and how do I apply for an Informatics course of study?
- What is the aptitude test (Eignungsfeststellungsverfahren)?
- Which pre-study courses are offered?
no news in this list.