International Affairs at TUM Informatics
More than 30% of the TUM Informatics student body is made up of international students, and more than 25% of our students go abroad during their studies. The International Affairs Team assists both groups of students – those who are coming to our department for exchange or degree programs and those who are departing to study in institutions around the world.
On our pages you’ll find information for:
- International degree students
- Outgoing students: Internships, studies and final thesis abroad
- Incoming exchange, double degree, and non-degree students
- Intercultural Certificate of TUM Informatics
- Entry of stays abroad in your Diploma Supplement
- Current and future partner university administrators
- Visiting faculty and staff from partner universities
We also arrange a full program of international events each semester in order to encourage cross-cultural understanding and bring our students – those from Germany and around the globe – together. So join us in May for our annual International Day. We are always available to answer questions and offer support to our international students.
Martina von Imhoff, M.A.
Student Exchange Coordinator
- Office: MI 00.09.035
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +49 89-289-17553
- Step-by consultation hours: Tue & Thu 14:00-16:00h, additional appointments by request.
- Consultation hours on Thu 26th April postponed to 15-17h.
Dr. Angelika Reiser
Academic Student Advisor, in addition: International Relations Coordinator
- office: 02.11.053
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +49 89-289-17284
- opening hours:
- student exchange: Mon 1-2 pm + Wed, 10-11 am
- evening counseling: first Tue every month: 5.30-6.30 pm (next: July 03, 2018)
- further appointments by arrangement
- no opening hour on Monday, June 25, 2018!