International Affairs at TUM Informatics
More than 30% of the TUM Informatics student body is made up of international students, and more than 25% of our students go abroad during their studies. The International Affairs Team assists both groups of students – those who are coming to our department for exchange or degree programs and those who are departing to study in institutions around the world.
On our pages you’ll find information for:
We also arrange a full program of international events each semester in order to encourage cross-cultural understanding and bring our students – those from Germany and around the globe – together. So join us on 1st June 2016 for our International Day. We are always available to answer questions and offer support to our international students.
Martina von Imhoff, M.A.
Student Exchange Coordinator
- Office: MI 00.09.035
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +49 89-289-17553
- Step-by consultation hours: Tue & Thu 14:00-16:00h, additional appointments by request.
- Additional ERASMUS+ consultation: January 10th, 14-16h
- On vacation: December 21, 2017 - January 07, 2018
Dr. Angelika Reiser
Academic Student Advisor, in addition: International Relations Coordinator
- office: 02.11.053
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +49 89-289-17284
- opening hours:
- Mo 1-3 pm + Thu 10 am-noon
- transfer of credits Tue 2-3 pm
- student exchange: Wed, 10-11 am
- evening counseling: first Tue every month: 5.30-6.30 pm (next: Feb 06)
- please note: opening hours Mo, Feb 5, 2018, 2 - 3.30 pm!