Advising, Support, and Services – Contact Us
For personalized support and advice on adding an international dimension to your studies, either in Munich or abroad, please contact us! Our experienced and friendly staff will be happy to offer guidance and answer any questions you have about coming to TUM Informatics as or about studies, research, and internships abroad.
Guidance/Planning for exchange and study abroad
Martina von Imhoff, M.A.
Student Exchange Coordinator
- Office: MI 00.09.035
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: +49 89-289-17553
- Step-by consultation hours: Tue & Thu 14:00-16:00h, additional appointments by request.
- Opening hours on Thu 15th March cancelled, subsitute on Fri 16th March, 10-12h
- Consultation hours take place during the lecture-free period, if not indicated otherwise on this website.
Ms. von Imhoff can advise you on the following topics:
- Support for incoming and outgoing students before, during, and after their stay abroad
- Exchange programs
- Scholarship applications
- Issuing of transcripts of records
- General guidance on international opportunities for TUM students – studies, internships, and research abroad
The academic advisors Dr. Angelika Reiser and Vivija Simić help all students during their studies at the Department of Informatics with following topics, e.g.
Dr. Angelika Reiser
Academic Student Advisor, in addition: International Relations Coordinator
- office: 02.11.053
- email: email@example.com
- phone: +49 89-289-17284
- opening hours:
- Mo 1-3 pm + Thu 10 am-noon
- transfer of credits Tue 2-3 pm
- student exchange: Wed, 10-11 am
- evening counseling: first Tue every month: 5.30-6.30 pm (next: Apr 03, 2018)
- Vacation: March 9 - 25, 2018
- Academic guidelines for exchange programs (Erasmus and TUMexchange, incoming and outgoing)
- Credit transfer after studying abroad as a free mover (for TUM degree students)
- Interpretation of the examination regulations
- Designing an individual study plan
- Problems with the academic progress
- Leave of absence for internships or sickness
International Degree Student Advising
International Student Advisor / Admissions
- office: 00.09.037
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: +49 89-289-17867
- step-by consultation hours: Tue 3-5 pm; Wed 9-11 am
[Translate to en:] Lena Krone ist die Ansprechpartnerin für internationale Studierende bei folgenden Themen:
- Vorbereitung Ihrer Bewerbung für einen Bachelor- oder Masterstudiengang
- Fragen zur Organisation Ihres Aufenthaltes in Deutschland vor und während Ihres Studiums an der Fakultät für Informatik z.B. Visum und Aufenthaltserlaubnis, Arbeiten neben dem Studium, Finanzierung, Erwerb von Sprachkenntnissen...