|Dates:||Thursday, 08:30 - 10:00, 01.06.020|
|30.01.2020, 15:30-16:00:30, 01.06.020|
Cloud computing provides IT as a service. Instead of setting up and maintaining a proprietary IT infrastructure , infrastructure is provided on-demand on a pay-per-use basis. Three service models are distinguished: Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service, and Software as a Service.
This year's seminar will focus on Cloud techniques for the Internet of Things. It requires scalable and elastic services for managing and analyzing device data.
The goal of this seminar is to investigate several related techniques in depth:
The topics that will be covered are:
- Overview of IoT architectures
- IoT platforms
- Serverless Opensource Cloud Platforms
- Communication protocols in IoT and in IoT/cloud on all levels
- Sensors and actuators for IoT applications
- Models and tools for programming Internet of Things applications
- Serverless (FaaS) programming frameworks
- FaaS applications
- FaaS Monitoring and debugging
- Cloud Federation
- Modular AI models of IoT systems
- Performance of FaaS
The students will select material for the presentation, provide a report, and give a presentation of 45 minutes. The management of the seminar is done through Moodle.