M.Sc. Anshul Jindal
Technische Universität München Informatik 10
Lehrstuhl für Rechnerarchitektur & Parallele Systeme (Prof. Schulz)
Boltzmannstr. 3 85748
Garching b. München
- Resource management of Containers.
- Performance Modeling of Microservices.
- Autoscaling (Kubernetes HPA, AWS Autoscaling).
- Anomalies detection, root cause analysis and predictive maintenance for Cloud Infrastructure.
- Functions scheduling on hetrogenous platforms in a FaaS cluster.
- [ Dec 2018 - Ongoing ] Ph.D. Student at Technical University of Munich, Germany
- [ Oct 2016 - Oct 2018 ] Master of Science in Informatics from Technical University of Munich, Germany
- [ Aug 2010 - June 2014 ] Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering from National Institute of Technology Hamirpur, India
-  Jindal A., Gerndt M. (2021) From DevOps to NoOps: Is It Worth It?. In: Ferguson D., Pahl C., Helfert M. (eds) Cloud Computing and Services Science. CLOSER 2020. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol 1399. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-72369-9_8 Link
-  Jindal, A, Gerndt, M, Chadha, M, Podolskiy, V, Chen, P. Function delivery network: Extending serverless computing for heterogeneous platforms. Softw Pract Exper. 2021; 1– 28. Link
- [2020, Accepted] Anshul Jindal, Paul Staab, Jorge Cardoso, Michael Gerndt and Vladimir Podolskiy, "Online Memory Leak Detection in the Cloud-based Infrastructures". In AIOps workshop, the companion of the 18th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, ISOC 2020, Dubai.
- [ 2020 ] Mohak Chadha, Anshul Jindal, and Michael Gerndt. 2020. "Towards Federated Learning Using FaaS Fabric". In Proceedings of the 6th ACM International Workshop on Serverless Computing, WoSC@Middleware 2020. ACM. Link
- [ 2020 ] Fan, C.; Jindal, A. and Gerndt, M. (2020). Microservices vs Serverless: A Performance Comparison on a Cloud-native Web Application. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science - Volume 1: CLOSER Link
- [ 2020 ] Espe, L.; Jindal, A.; Podolskiy, V. and Gerndt, M. (2020). Performance Evaluation of Container Runtimes. In Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Cloud Computing and Services Science - Volume 1: CLOSER Link
- [ 2020 ] A. Jindal, B. Strahm, V. Podolskiy and M. Gerndt, "Windsurfing with APPA: Automating Computational Fluid Dynamics Simulations of Wind Flow using Cloud Computing," 2020 28th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-Based Processing (PDP), Västerås, Sweden, 2020 Link
- [ 2020 ] A. Jindal, M. Gerndt, M. Bauch and H. Haddouti, "Scalable Infrastructure and Workflow for Anomaly Detection in an Automotive Industry," 2020 International Conference on Innovative Trends in Information Technology (ICITIIT), Kottayam, India, 2020. Link
- [ 2019 ] A. Jindal, V. Podolskiy, M. Gerndt "Performance Modeling for Cloud Microservice Applications" ICPE '19 Proceedings of the 2019 ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering, Mumbai, India, 2019. Link
- [ 2019, Patent ] Singh, Vikram, Anshul Jindal, Saurabh Pradeep Bondarde, and Aishwarya Ravichandran. "System and method of orchestrating execution of commands in a non-volatile memory express (NVMe) device." U.S. Patent 10,372,376, issued August 6, 2019. Link
- [ 2018 ] V. Podolskiy, A. Jindal, M. Gerndt and Y. Oleynik, "Forecasting Models for Self-Adaptive Cloud Applications: A Comparative Study," 2018 IEEE 12th International Conference on Self-Adaptive and Self-Organizing Systems (SASO), Trento, Italy, 2018 Link
- [ 2018 ] Vladimir Podolskiy, Anshul Jindal and Michael Gerndt. "IaaS Reactive Autoscaling Performance Challenges". The 2018 IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing (CLOUD 2018). Link
- [ 2018 ] Anshul Jindal, Vladimir Podolskiy, and Michael Gerndt. 2018. "Autoscaling Performance Measurement Tool". In Companion of the 2018 ACM/SPEC International Conference on Performance Engineering (ICPE '18). ACM, New York, NY, USA Link
- [ 2017 ] Anshul Jindal, Vladimir Podolskiy and Michael Gerndt. 2017. "Multilayered Cloud Applications Autoscaling Performance Estimation". In Proceedings of the 2017 IEEE 7th International Symposium on Cloud and Service Computing. IEEE. Link
- [ March 2017 - November 2018 ] Student assistant at the Chair of Computer Architecture & Parallel Systems, TUM
- [ July 2014 - August 2016 ] Senior Software Engineer at Samsung R&D Institute, Bangalore India. Involved in the design and development of the firmware for PCIe based NVMe Solid State Drives which includes the development of Reservation and Virtualization feature (SR-IOV) for a multifunction/ multi controller architecture based Solid state drive (Samsung SSD, PM1725).
- [ WiSe 2020/21 ] Lecture Cloud Computing (IN2073) (Student Tutor for the Exercises)
- [ SoSe 2020 ] Seminar on Cloud Computing: Internet of Things Technologies (IN2107)
- [ WiSe 2019/20 ] Lecture Cloud Computing (IN2073) (Student Tutor for the Exercises)
- [ SoSe 2019 ] Seminar on Cloud Computing: Microservice Applications in the Cloud (IN2107)
- [ WiSe 2018/19 ] Lecture Cloud Computing (IN2073) (Student Tutor for the Exercises)
- [ WiSe 2017/18 ] Lecture Cloud Computing (IN2073) (Student Tutor for the Exercises)