I'm a senior lecturer and researcher on the adventurous path between high-performance computing and applied mathematics. Here, my strong belief is that only interdisciplinary knowledge and research can lead to the required breakthroughs needed in scientific computing. However, my research interests are also in other areas such as (real-time) visualization, computer architectures and basically everything which sounds exciting and challenging.
For more information (CV, full list of publications, past and current projects, etc.) , please visit my website.
- SS 21: Course "Time Integration and Differential Equations"
- WS 19/20: Course "Introduction to Computer Architectures" (Einführung in die Rechnerarchitektur)
- SS 20: Course "Time Integration and Differential Equations"
- SS 19: Compact course: "Introduction to parallel-in-time and other new time-stepping methods"
- SS 19: Seminar "Geschichte der Rechnerarchitektur"
- WS 18/19: Course "Introduction to Computer Architectures" (Einführung in die Rechnerarchitektur)
- 2010-2018: For a general teaching overview of myself, please visit my website
You're searching for Bachelor's, Master's thesis, IDP or a research project?
There are plenty of topics suggested on our student project's website.
Checkout in particular the climate & weather related topics!
Please visit my website https://www.martin-schreiber.info for publications, additional information, etc.