-  Paolo Notaro, Soroush Haeri, Jorge Cardoso, and Michael Gerndt, "LogRule: Efficient Structured Log Mining for Root Cause Analysis", submitted to the 2022 IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks (DSN), under review.
-  Paolo Notaro, Jorge Cardoso and Michael Gerndt, "A Survey of AIOps Methods for Failure Management", ACM Transactions on Intelligent Systems and Technology (impact factor: 2.86), December 2021 Article No.: 81, https://doi.org/10.1145/3483424
-  Paolo Notaro, Jorge Cardoso and Michael Gerndt, "A Systematic Mapping Study in AIOps", International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOPS) 2020, in 18th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, ICSOC 2020, Dubai.
 Paolo Notaro, Magdalini Paschali, Carsten Hopke, David Wittmann and Nassir Navab, "Radar Emitter Classification with Attribute-specific Recurrent Neural Networks", submitted to the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Time Series Classification
- Anomaly Detection
- Root Cause Analysis
- Seminar "Cloud Computing", WiSe 2021/2022
- Seminar "Cloud Computing: Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOps)", SoSe 2021
Supervised Master Theses:
- "Cloud System Root Cause Analysis for Sequential Logs using Deep Learning", Ganesh Chandrasekaran, 2021