Doctoral Candidate - AIOps
Technische Universität München
Informatik 10 - Lehrstuhl für Rechnerarchitektur & Parallele Systeme (Prof. Schulz)
Huawei Munich Research Center
Intelligent Cloud Laboratory, Ultra-scale AIOps Group
- January 2020 - present: Doctoral Candidate, TU Munich & Huawei Munich Research Center
- October 2017 - November 2019: Master's Degree in Informatics, TU Munich.
Master Thesis at Airbus Defence and Space with title: "Radar Emitter Classification with Deep Learning" (link)
- October 2014 - July 2017: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Polytechnic of Turin, Italy.
-  Paolo Notaro, Jorge Cardoso and Michael Gerndt, "A Systematic Mapping Study in AIOps", International Workshop on Artificial Intelligence for IT Operations (AIOPS) 2020, in 18th International Conference on Service Oriented Computing, ICSOC 2020, Dubai.
 Paolo Notaro, Magdalini Paschali, Carsten Hopke, David Wittmann and Nassir Navab, "Radar Emitter Classification with Attribute-specific Recurrent Neural Networks", submitted to the 2020 IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP).
- Deep Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Time Series Classification
- Anomaly Detection
- Root Cause Analysis