Below, you can find a list of currently available student jobs.
We are always looking for tutors for our lectures and practical courses. Regularly offered courses:
- Übung zu Einführung in die Rechnerarchitektur (WiSe, Deutsch)
- Praktikum Rechnerarchitektur (WiSe und SoSe, Deutsch)
- Praktikum Aspekte der systemnahen Programmierung bei der Spieleentwicklung (WiSe, Deutsch)
- Parallel Programming (SoSe, English)
Applications: DDI Tutortool - if a registration is not possible there, please contact the course organizer directly, we may have additional funding options.
We are searching for multiple tutors for the subject Parallel Programming in the every Summer Semester.
You gain the following:
- Flexible working hours
- Salary according to the "TUM-Tarif" (number of hours negotiable)
- Use of the tutor room subject to availability
- Interesting topics
- Friendly colleagues
Your tasks include:
- Help organize the (central/distributed) tutorial
- Participate in weekly Q&A sessions
- Supervise and grade exams
- Administrate server for programming exercises
We wish for:
- Completion of the lecture "Parallel Programming" or similar lectures with a good grade
Contact: Vincent Bode