|E-Mail:||bosk [AT] in.tum.de|
|Phone:||+49 89 289-17356|
TUM Department of Informatics
Marcin is a Researcher and a PhD Student at the Chair of Connected Mobility at Technical University of Munich. He obtained his Bachelor’s (2018) and Master’s (2020) degrees in “Computer Engineering” at the Technical University of Berlin. His research is mostly focused on Time-Sensitive and In-Vehicular networks, with special interest on novel and cross-layer approaches to their realization. He is also interested in the 5G and beyond mobile network architecture, especially considering network slicing and QoE-aware network management.
- In-Vehicular Networks
- Time Sensitive Networking
- Discrete Event Simulation (OMNeT++)
- 5th Generation Mobile Networks
- Network Slicing
In case you are interested in an open thesis topic, feel free to get in touch via mail! When applying for a topic please follow the guidelines from here.
- Bachelor/Master Thesis - Integration of 5G Core QoE-Aware Resource Allocation with 5G RAN in OMNeT++/Simu5G
- Details on 5G Core QoE-Aware Resource Allocation in publication "Using 5G QoS Mechanisms to Achieve QoE-Aware Resource Allocation" (see below)
- Focus mostly on network slicing aspect
If you have ideas/interest in a different topic that aligns with my research and research interests, let me know!
- Master Thesis - Digital Twin for Time-Sensitive In-Vehicular Networks Using OMNeT++ Simulator and the INET Framework
- Bachelor Thesis - Implementing the “Hierarchical Link Sharing” Scheduling Algorithm for the INET Framework and OMNeT++ Simulator
- Port the Hierarchical Link Sharing queuing discipline into OMNeT++/INET framework
- How such a port can be achieved, on the example of the Hierarchical Token Bucket, can be seen in publication "HTBQueue: A Hierarchical Token Bucket Implementation for the OMNeT++/INET Framework." (see below)
- Co advisor(s): Filip Rezabek
- Demo: Environment for Generic In-Vehicular Network Experiments - EnGINE
IEEE Vehicular Networking Conference (VNC), 2021.
Marcin Bosk, Filip Rezabek, Kilian Holzinger, Angela Gonzalez, Abdoul Kane, Francesc Fons, Zhang Haigang, Georg Carle, and Jörg Ott
- EnGINE: Developing a Flexible Research Infrastructure for Reliable and Scalable Intra-Vehicular TSN Networks
3rd International Workshop on High-Precision, Predictable, and Low-Latency Networking, 2021.
Filip Rezabek, Marcin Bosk, Thomas Paul, Kilian Holzinger, Sebastian Gallenmüller, Angela Gonzalez, Abdoul Kane, Francesc Fons, Zhang Haigang, Georg Carle, and Jörg Ott.
- Using 5G QoS Mechanisms to Achieve QoE-Aware Resource Allocation.
17th International Conference on Network and Service Management (CNSM), 2021.
Marcin Bosk, Marija Gajić, Susanna Schwarzmann, Stanislav Lange, Riccardo Trivisonno, Clarissa Marquezan, and Thomas Zinner.
- HTBQueue: A Hierarchical Token Bucket Implementation for the OMNeT++/INET Framework.
8th OMNeT++ Community Summit, 2021.
Marcin Bosk, Marija Gajić, Susanna Schwarzmann, Stanislav Lange, and Thomas Zinner.
- Estimating Video Streaming QoE in the 5G Architecture Using Machine Learning.
Susanna Schwarzmann, Clarissa Cassales Marquezan, Marcin Bosk, Huiran Liu, Riccardo Trivisonno, and Thomas Zinner