The Chair of Cyber Trust pursues an interdisciplinary research and teaching agenda in the areas of security, privacy and online trust. The Chair is led by Prof. Jens Grossklags, Ph.D., who has been appointed to an Associate Professorship (W3). We are grateful for the generous support from the German Institute of Trust and Safety on the Internet (DIVSI).
Current research themes which we address are:
- Economics of security and game-theoretic approaches for information security
- Privacy economics and the marketplace for consumer information
- Behavioral aspects of security, privacy and trust in online and offline scenarios
- Human-computer interaction challenges in the contexts of security, privacy, and trust
- Privacy, security and technology policy challenges and solution approaches
- Risk and security management from a theoretical and practical perspective