TUINI10 Informatics 10 -
Chair of Computer Architecture and Parallel Systems (Prof. Schulz)
85748 Garching b. München
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Office: +49 89 231216553
Mobile: +49 173 1756052
- Energy efficient (high performance) computing systems
- Parallelization and optimization of codes on heterogeneous (high performance) computing systems
- Modern computing system architectures
- Since 2021: External PhD Candidate (TU Munich)
- 10/2017 - 02/2020: M. Sc. Computer Science (TU Munich)
- 10/2014 - 09/2017: B. Sc. Applied Computer Science (DHBW Stuttgart)
- Since 02/2020: Technical Consultant. Focus Areas: Compute, Automation, Container, AI/ML (HPE).
- 10/2017 - 02/2020: Technical Consultant. Corporate student, Master's program (HPE).
- 10/2014 - 09/2017: Various roles/ departments, incl. two internships in Palo Alto (CA, USA). Corporate student, Bachelor's program (HPE).
Looking for a Thesis, Guided Research, or IDP?
There are typically plenty of possible projects available.
Please reach out if you're interested in any of the research areas mentioned on this page.
Other interesting topics are listed on our student project's website!
-- under construction --