Using Deep Neural Networks, accurately estimate crowd size from passive wireless measurements at public spaces. For example, use autoencoders and probabilistic models to learn from noisy data the occupancy of a room inside a large building.
- Good knowledge of DNN's and their applications
- Experience with python
- Engaged and motivated student
Good to have
- Experience with modeling stochastic processes
- Experience with data visualization libraries (beyond matplotlib)
- Experience with writing scientific text for scientific articles
If you're interested, please email me your CV and university transcripts.
Leonardo Tonetto: tonetto at in tum de