The program for the summer semester consists of a cafe with the academic advisors, the study introduction day (together with the presentation of the examination rules) and an intercultural workshop.
- Information about IT at TUM can be found on the website.
- The cafe with the academic advisors for Master's students is on Wednesday, April 15, 2020, starting 14.00 a.m. in Interims lecture hall 2.
- The study introduction day starts on Thursday, April 16, 2020, 10.00 a.m., in lecture hall MI HS1.
- The presentation of the examination rules is on Thursday, April 16, 2020, noon - 2 p.m., during the study introduction day:
We expect all Master's beginners to attend this important information event!
- From 17-19 April 2020 (Fri to Sun), there will be an intercultural workshop (separate registration via the website necessary)
- Monday, April 20, 2020, 10.00 a.m., there will be a collective counselling in room MI 00.08.038 for all those beginners, who did not make it to the cafe on Wednesday, April 15, or who have additional questions.
Unfortunately with overlap In April the Welcome Summer takes place - here you can find out more about student life at TUM, get to know fellow students, and receive valuable tips for your start of studies (application necessary).