IN.TUM Gender Equality Officers
- Anne Brüggemann-Klein - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dora Dzvonyar - email@example.com
- Ana Petrovska - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmel Kozlov - email@example.com
- Nathalie Pett - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alev Canoglu - email@example.com
- Syeda Tanzeem Haque - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dina Aladawy - email@example.com
⇒ Patricia Goldberg (Student Assistant) - firstname.lastname@example.org
or email@example.com for issues related to IFF initiatives/Events
For any inquiries, suggestions or concerns about gender and equality issues at IN.TUM please contact the gender office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Announcement: IN.TUM Women General Assembly
you are cordially invited to the IN.TUM Women General Assembly 2019, October 10th, 12.15 to 12.45 pm, room 01.10.011. The purpose of the meeting is to nominate the new Gender Equality Officers for the period from 2019 to 2021.
The TUM statutes require that a list of candidates is proposed in a Woman General Assembly of female students and scientific staff of the department. We are free to invite male and diverse students and employees as well, and persons of any gender are, in fact, eligible to become Gender Equality Officers. The current list is open for discussion.