The Infopoint Informatics is your first contact for all questions concerning your study programm in the Department of Informatics.
! please note: Due to the current situation please direct all inquiries regarding computer identification and certificates directly to email@example.com.
We expressly ask our students to refrain from visiting the Study Office in person until further notice due to the coronavirus. Please note the regulations for the Infopoint, our consultation hours and the submission of theses on our website on the coronavirus.
Our office offers a variety of services to help you succeed at TUM Informatics. We can assist you in the following areas:
- Provide support with using TUM¬Online
- Accept your applications and registration for written examinations
- Hand in certificates
- Serve as a place where you can hand in your master’s or bachelor’s thesis
- Accept applications for computer identification
- Issue computer identification
- Issue certificates
- Accept registration for the aptitude assessment interview
- Help you determine the best person to contact for a particular question or problem
- Scanning in the building MI:
At all Xerox copy machines in the corridors
and in the computer hall
- Printing in the building MI:
In the computer hall
- Sale of print quota in the TUM Student Organization MPI
- Spiral Binding in the TUM Student Organization MPI
- Copyshop in the building of Mechanical Engineering in Garching