|E-Mail: fabian.pieroth at tum.de|
|Phone: +49 (0) 89 289 - 17504|
|Office: Room 01.10.057 |
85748 Munich, Germany
|Hours: by arrangement|
I am a Ph.D. student supervised by Prof. Bichler. My research focus lies in finding descriptive properties of Multi-Agent Systems, e.g., equilibrium-computation, or quantification of cooperation, through the use of multi-agent reinforcement learning.
- 10/2017 - 01/2021: Master in Mathematics (M. Sc.), Technical University Munich
- 10/2013 - 10/2016: Bachelor in Mathematics (B. Sc.), Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich
- 08/2018 - 05/2021: Data Science Intern, MaibornWolff
- 09/2017 - 08/2018: Data Science Intern, Horvath&Partners
- 10/2016 - 01/2017: Intern in Credit Risk and Methodology, Bayern LB
- F. Pieroth, K. Fitch, and L. Belzner: Detecting Influence Structures in Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning Systems.