Valentin Zieglmeier, M.Sc.
Technical University of Munich
Informatics 4 - Chair of Software & Systems Engineering (Prof. Pretschner)
85748 Garching b. München
- Phone: +49 (89) 289 - 17834
- Room: 5611.01.043
PGP Public Key
Office hours: After consultation by email
Since August 2018, I am a research associate and doctoral candidate at the chair of Prof. Pretschner. In summer 2018, I was awarded the Master of Science in Informatics (with high distinction) from TU Munich. During my studies, I spent half a year at the lab of Prof. Tokuyama at Tohoku University in Sendai, Japan, as a Special Research Student. I gained practical experience in multiple companies as a working student and intern before and during my studies. I am a passionate participant in hackathons, intrigued by formal methods, and convinced of the importance of equal rights and chances for all people.
In my research, I touch upon the following subjects:
- (Data) Privacy
- Computer Security
- Data Security
- Security Management
- Technology Social Factors
Get in touch if you are interested in supervision for your master's or bachelor's thesis. Apart from that you can find open topics from our chair on our thesis openings page.
|Winter 2019/20||Inverse Transparency – A new form of data privacy (IN4985)||Seminar|
|Ethical Software and Systems Engineering (IN4275)||Practical course|
|Automotive Software Development (IN4124)||Practical course|
|Summer 2019||Automotive Software – Methods and Technologies (IN2114)||Seminar|
|Winter 2018/19||Fundamentals of Programming (IN0002)||Practical course|
- A real-time remote IDS testbed for connected vehicles. Proceedings of the 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing - SAC '19, ACM Press, 2019 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )
- Real-Time Remote Intrusion Detection. Master thesis, 2018 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- Resilience Metrics. , 2016 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI )