Soubarna Banik, M.Sc.
Technical University of Munich
85748 Garching b. München
- Room: 5607.03.037
- (2019 - Present) Ph.D. candidate, Technische Universität München (TUM), Germany
- (2018) Master of Science, Intelligent Adaptive Systems, University of Hamburg, Germany
- (2009) Bachelor of Technology, Computer Science & Engineering, West Bengal University of Technology, India
- Human posture detection and tracking
- Multi object tracking
- Computer vision
- Deep learning
- Visual attention
- reFit: Research and development of an algorithm for posture recognition and tracking
If you are interested in human posture detection, tracking, gesture recognition, and spatio-temporal data processing, please send me an email mentioning your interest area and a list of related work that you have done before.
- Master thesis: Comparative Analysis of the State-of-the-art Image Synthesis Methods used for Object Classification in Automotive Industry, Tobias Schuster, Dec. 2019