- Spiking Neural Networks with Random Backpropagation
- Hierarchical Robot Motion Control with Spiking Neural Networks
- Classical Conditioning with a simulated Robot and Spiking Neural Networks
- Robot Control with Embodied Learning Rules in Spiking Neural Networks
- [Forschungspraktikum] Human Walking Analysis and Animation in Simulation
- [Forschungspraktikum] Robot Control with Cognitive Architecture ACT-R
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Spiking Neural Network for Autonomous Navigation based on LiDAR Sensor
- Deep Spiking Reinforcement Learning
- Real-Time and Robust 3D Object Detection on the Autonomous Driving Test Stretch Using LiDAR Point Cloud Data
- Real-Time and Multi-Modal 3D Object Detection on the Autonomous Driving Test Stretch Using Camera and LiDAR Sensors
- Deep Traffic Scenario Mining, Detection, Classification and Generation on the Autonomous Driving Test Stretch using the CARLA Simulator
- Real-Time Camera-Only 3D Object Detection for Autonomous Driving
- Sensor Fusion and Vehicle Tracking for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Adaptive Data Distribution Services, V2X Communication Protocols, Channel Quality Prediction and Optimal Resource Allocation
- Highly Scalable Software Architecture for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Automated Camera Stabilization and Calibration for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [BA/MA] Meta Reinforcement Learning in Dynamic Environment
- [BA/MA] Complex Robotic Manipulation via Actionable Representation Learning Guided Exploration
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning via Hindsight Experience Replay (HER)
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- [BA/MA] Energy-Efficient Gait Exploration for Snake-like Robots Based on Adversarial Reinforcement Learning
- [MA/GR] Vision-Based Continual Reinforcement Learning for Robotic Manipulation Tasks
- [BA/MA] Imitation Learning via Demonstration
We have seveal other open topics in the domain of reinforcement learning in robotics and we also accept open proposals or ideas with yourselves. For more information, please contact Zhenshan Bing.
- [MA/BA] Design and Control of a Rat Robot with Actuated Spine and Ribs
- [MA/BA] Biologically Plausible Spatial Navigation (NeuralSLAM)
- [MA/BA] Brain-inspired Localization and Mapping based on LiDAR Sensor
Please see this page for the available topics about 3D Object Detection and Tracking.
BA / IDP / MA - partly in cooperation with Siemens AG
For more information, please visit my homepage Raven Reisch or contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please visit my homepage Mingchuan Zhou or contact me via email (email@example.com).
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
We have several open topics related to computer vision in the HORSE and REMODEL projects. Please contact Arne for more details.
TBD, please contact Thomas Brunner.
- Masterthesis – Grey-Box Modellierung und Validierung des Motoraufheizverhaltens auf dem Rollenprüfstand und im Fahrzeug mittels Machine Learning
- [MA] Behavior Planning for Autonomous Driving by Combining Neural Networks and Tree Search (ZF Friedrichshafen AG)
- [MA] Hybrid Parallel Online POMDP Decision Making for Lane Changes in Urban Areas (ZF Friedrichshafen AG)
Some of these thesis's are offered in cooperation with the startup RobCo. For the current thesis offered with RobCo please have a look at their website. For general interest in a Bachelors or Masters Thesis with RobCo, please follow this link.
Currently open positions:
Additionally, we will have open topics in safe reinforcement learning for manipulators and mobile platforms in the future.
If you are interested in these topics, you can contact: jakob (dot) thumm (at) tum.de