Students who hold a bachelor’s degree in information systems or a related subject are eligible to apply. We will check your transcript for equivalence with the curriculum of our Bachelor's in Wirtschaftinformatik.
Importance of Informatics and Mathematics foundations
Equivalent academic qualification in Informatics and Mathematics is very important to us. Therefor, if 14 credits or more are missing when comparing your modules to the following group of modules of the BSc. Wirtschaftsinformatik, your Bachelor's degree is not equivalent and the application will be rejected without further assessment:
- Introduction to Informatics
- Software Engineering
- Algorithms and Data Structures
- Computer Networks and Distributed Systems
- Linear Algebra for Informatics
- Analysis for Informatics
- Discrete Structures
- Discrete Probability Theory / Statistics
Please check our general eligibility requirements for Master's programs (GRE etc.).
Please download and complete the form for the calculation of grade below, sign it and then upload it in your TUMonline application!
- Online application and submission of required documents:
For the winter semester:
January 1 – March 31: recommended application deadline for applicants who need a visa
January 1 – May 31: compulsory application deadline
For the summer semester:
September 1 – October 31: recommended application for applicants who need a visa
November 30: compulsory application deadline
- No submission of missing application documents after the official application deadline!
- Admissions decisions made, interview invitations sent via e-mail:
For the winter semester: March – September
For the summer semester: December – March
- Telephone interviews:
For international applicants living abroad, an individual date will be arranged when your documents have been checked.
- Start of program (lecture period):
Winter semester: 17 October 2022
Summer semester: 25 April 2022