Please note the information for students of our Department on our website on the coronavirus.
More than 30% of the TUM Informatics student body is made up of international students, and more than 25% of our students go abroad during their studies. The International Affairs Team assists both groups of students – those who are coming to our department for exchange or degree programs and those who are departing to study in institutions around the world.
- International degree students
- Outgoing students: Internships, studies and final thesis abroad
- Incoming exchange, double degree, and non-degree students
- Intercultural Certificate of TUM Informatics
- Entry of stays abroad in your Diploma Supplement
- Current and future partner university administrators
- Visiting faculty and staff from partner universities
We also arrange a full program of international events each semester in order to encourage cross-cultural understanding and bring our students – those from Germany and around the globe – together. So join us in May for our annual International Day. We are always available to answer questions and offer support to our international students.