Since October 2018 I am a PhD student at the Chair of Software and Systems Engineering headed by Prof. Pretschner. My research focus lies on testing the behaviors of autonomous drones with regard to safety. I am intersted in the area of scenario-based testing and how we can automatically generate test scenarios that reveal faulty behavior.
- WS 2019/20: Advanced Topics of Software Engineering
- SS 2019: Advanced Topics of Software Testing
- WS 2018/19: Introduction to Informatics I
- Did We Test All Scenarios for Automated and Autonomous Driving Systems? 2019 IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Conference (ITSC), IEEE, 2019 mehr… BibTeX
- Idea: Automatic Localization of Malicious Behaviors in Android Malware with Hidden Markov Models. In: Lecture Notes in Computer Science. Springer International Publishing, 2018 mehr… BibTeX
Aslan, Ilhan; Schmidt, Tabea; Woehrle, Jens; Vogel, Lukas; André, Elisabeth: Pen+ Mid-Air Gestures: Eliciting Contextual Gestures. In: Proceedings of the 2018 on International Conference on Multimodal Interaction. ACM, 2018.