Technische Universität München
Institut für Informatik
85748 Garching b. München
Office: MI 02.05.041
Email: felix.dietrich (at) tum.de
Office Hours: by arrangement (email)
Use the project application page to apply. It will send me an email with all the required information already filled.
There are several topics for Master's theses (they can be scaled down for Bachelor's theses as well):
- Take a look at the slides and the video of the last lecture in MLCMS SS2021.
- Take a look at slides 11-19 of the last lecture in MLCMS WS2019/2020 .
- Take a look at slides 7-15 of the last lecture in MLCMS SS2020 .
- Special project: Light Microscopy Image Simulation and Analysis with Blender.
- If you have something else in mind, let me know by using the project application page.
Winter term 2021/22
|Title||Course no.||Type||Lecturer (assistant)|
|Computational Aspects of Machine Learning (IN2107, IN0014, IN2183)||0000000672||SE|
|Master-Praktikum - Machine Learning in Crowd Modeling & Simulation (IN2106, IN4267)||0000001145||PR|
- Algorithms for Scientific Computing
- Bachelor & Master Seminar: High Dimensional Methods in Scientific Computing
- Machine Learning in Crowd Modeling and Simulation