M.Sc. Arne Peters
85748 Garching b. München
Place of employment
Informatics 6 - Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems (Prof. Knoll)
85748 Garching b. München
Arne Peters is a Ph.D. candidate currently working in the Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems at the Technical University of Munich (TUM). He completed his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Computational Visualistics at the University of Koblenz. He wrote his Master thesis on the topic of “Detection of Unknown, Convex Objects in RGB-D Data” with the collaboration of KUKA.
He is now working on calibration and SLAM with actuated depth sensors. His further research interests include computer vision for robotic navigation and manipulation, motion planning, 3d reconstruction and human-robot interaction.
|Using Renyi Entropy for Extrinsic Calibration of a Laser Scanner on a Robot Arm||Master's Thesis|
|Undistorting Scans of a Moving 3d Laser Sensor Using Squared Renyi Entropy||Master's Thesis|
|Benchmarking Different Approaches for Calibrating a Laser Scanner to a Robot Arm||Bachelor's / Master's Thesis|
Please also have a look at the I6 thesis guidelines.
If you have a proposal for a different topic feel free to contact me. Please note that I don't supervise external theses that require me to accept non-disclosure agreements.
|Calibration of a Robotic Arm Using Optical Motion Capturing||Kai-Fabian Treder||2021||Bachelor's Thesis|
|Precise 3D position and orientation estimation of dynamic objects using an observer LiDAR||Simon Weigl||2020||Master's Thesis|
|Egomotion estimation and correction for a directional single beam LiDAR||Mykolas Gustas||2020||Master's Thesis|
|Automated Testing for the OpenCall Web-platform||Jörn von Henning||2019||Bachelor's Thesis|
|Enhanced Strategies for Handling Fleets in Constrained Environments||Natalie Reppekus||2018||Master's Thesis|
|Implementation of a GPS Based Safety and Controller Test Environment||Ashwath Narayan Murali||2018||Master's Thesis|
|Weighting of various driving behaviors using artificial intelligence methods||Anna Mittermair||2017||Bachelor's Thesis|
|Leg Detection and Tracking in 2D Depth Data||Bianca Forkel||2016||Bachelor's Thesis|
- New Metrics for Industrial Depth Sensors Evaluation for Precise Robotic Applications. 2021 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2021 more… BibTeX Full text (mediaTUM)
- Extrinsic Calibration of an Eye-In-Hand 2D LiDAR Sensor in Unstructured Environments Using ICP. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters 5 (2), 2020, 929--936 more… BibTeX Full text ( DOI ) Full text (mediaTUM)
- ESMERA-European SMEs Robotics Applications. ISR 2018; 50th International Symposium on Robotics, 2018 more… BibTeX
- RoboCup 2015 - homer@UniKoblenz (Germany). Technical report, University of Koblenz-Landau, 2015, more… BibTeX
- RoboCup 2014 - homer@UniKoblenz (Germany). Technical report, University of Koblenz-Landau, 2014, more… BibTeX
- RoboCup 2013 - homer@UniKoblenz (Germany). Universität Koblenz-Landau, www.uni-koblenz.de, 2013, more… BibTeX
- LODatio: using a schema-level index to support users infinding relevant sources of linked data. Proceedings of the seventh international conference on Knowledge capture, 2013 more… BibTeX
- LODatio: A schema-based retrieval system for linked open data at web-scale. Extended Semantic Web Conference, 2013 more… BibTeX
- Get the google feeling: Supporting users in finding relevant sources of linked open data at web-scale. 2012 more… BibTeX
|REMODEL - Robotic tEchnologies for the Manipulation of cOmplex DeformablE Linear objects||2019 - 2023||EU (Horizion 2020, No. 870133)|
|Smart integrated Robotics system for SMEs controlled by Internet of Things based on dynamic manufacturing processes (HORSE)||2015 - 2020||EU (Horizion 2020, No. 680734)|