- (2018-now) Ph.D. candidate, Technical University of Munich
- (2018) Software Developer, Ibeo Automotive Systems GmbH
- (2015-2017) Master of Science in Electrical Engineering, Hamburg University of Technology
- (2011-2015) Bachelor of Science in General Engineering Science, Hamburg University of Technology
Development of spiking neural networks for the monitoring of analog radar sensor front ends.
If you are interested in neural networks (especially spiking) and signal processing, don't hesitate to contact me. Please send me an e-mail outlining your topic idea along with some background informaiton.
- Bachelor thesis: Radar Gesture Recognition with Hierarchical Temporal Memory
- Master thesis: Winner-take-all Circuits in Spiking Neural Networks for Object Tracking in Event-based Video Data
- Master thesis: Development of a Network Architecture for Speech Recognition Using Spiking Networks
- Master thesis: Embedded AI - Development of a Toolchain for the Adaption of Neural Networks to the Requirements of Embedded Systems
- Bachelor thesis: Developing an Annotation Tool for Machine Learning