Hanna Krasowski joined the Cyber Physical Systems Group as a PhD candidate under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff in 2020. She is a member of the DFG Research Training Group on Continuous Verification of Cyber-Physical Systems (ConVeY). Hanna received her master's degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from Technical University of Munich in 2020 and her bachelor's degree in Mechanical and Process Engineering from Technical University of Darmstadt in 2017.
Her research interests include safe reinforcement learning, motion planning and formal methods.
I am always looking for self-motivated students to solve interesting problems arising in my research areas. If you are interested in one of the currently available topics, simply send me a mail briefly describing your motivation for the topic.
- [BA] Benchmarking Provably Safe Reinforcement Learning Approaches
- [BA] Benchmarks for Marine Motion Planning
- [MA] Efficient Safe Reinforcement Learning for Urban Autonmous Driving
- Lecture: Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems
- Practical Course: Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems