Mahmoud Younes Mahmoud Akl, M.Sc.
Technische Universität München
85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 18112
I received my Masters degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from TUM in August 2015. After a short break I started an internship at the Institute of Robotics and Mechatronics at DLR. In April 2016, I joined the Human Brain Project's SP10 Neurorobotics research group here at TUM as a research associate. I am researching Brain-inspired Learning Algorithms for Robotics and taking part in the development of the Neurorobotics Platform.
If you are looking for a seminar topic, a thesis topic, or a HIWI position, write me an email indicating your background and skills.
- Porting Deep Spiking Q-Networks to neuromorphic chip Loihi. international Conference on Neuromorphic Systems 2021, 2021 mehr…
- Learning target reaching motions with a robotic arm using dopamine modulated STDP. 18th IEEE International Conference on Cognitive Informatics and Cognitive Computing, 2019 mehr…
- End to End Learning of Spiking Neural Network based on R-STDP for a Lane Keeping Vehicle, to be appear. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2018 mehr…
- Learning Spiking Neural Controllers for In-silico Navigation Experiments. TUM Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-Time Systems, 2015, mehr…