85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 18140
- Tel.: work +49 89 289 18140
- Raum: 5607.03.039
Moritz Klischat joined the Cyber-Physical Systems Group in 2018 as a research assistant and PhD student under the supervison of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff. He obtained his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Hamburg and his master's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Technichal University of Munich.
His research is focused on formal verification of safety-critical systems and testing the safety of automated vehicles.
The proposed topics can be adapted to your interests. Students from Informatics, Mechanical, or Electrical Engineering are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in writing a thesis in the area of automated driving or formal verification, feel free to contact me.
- Lecture: Techniques in Artificial Intelligence
- Master Practical Course: Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems
- Generating Critical Test Scenarios for Automated Vehicles with Evolutionary Algorithms. Proc. of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2019, 2352 - 2358 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Coupling SUMO with a Motion Planning Framework for Automated Vehicles. SUMO User Conference, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)