85748 Garching b. München
- Tel.: +49 (89) 289 - 18140
- Tel.: work +49 89 289 18140
- Raum: 5607.03.039
Moritz Klischat joined the Cyber-Physical Systems Group in 2018 as a research assistant and PhD student under the supervison of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff. He obtained his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Technical University of Hamburg and his master's degree in Mechanical Engineering at the Technichal University of Munich.
His research is focused on formal verification of safety-critical systems and testing the safety of automated vehicles.
If you are interested in writing a thesis in my research area, feel free to contact me.
- Lecture: Techniques in Artificial Intelligence
- Master Practical Course: Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems
- A Multi-Step Approach to Accelerate the Computation of Reachable Sets for Road Vehicles. Proc. of the IEEE Conf. on Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2020 mehr… BibTeX
- Synthesizing Traffic Scenarios from Formal Specifications for Testing Automated Vehicles. Proc. of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2020 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Scenario Factory: Creating Safety-Critical Traffic Scenarios for Automated Vehicles. 2020 IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC), 2020 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Generating Critical Test Scenarios for Automated Vehicles with Evolutionary Algorithms. Proc. of the IEEE Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2019, 2352 - 2358 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Coupling SUMO with a Motion Planning Framework for Automated Vehicles. SUMO User Conference, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)