Stefan Liu is currently research assistant and PhD student under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff since 2017. He holds a bachelor's degree in Mechatronics and a master's degree in Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence from the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
- Formal methods in robotics
- Safety of human-robot interaction
- Model identification and conformance checking
Further interest: modular robotics, reachability analysis, human-robot collaboration, mobile robots, control theory, modelling & simulation
Currently, Stefan Liu is involved in the following research project:
The following theses topics are recommended especially towards students of Robotics, Cognition, Intelligence; Informatics; Mechanical engineering; Electrical engineering.
- [MA]: Safe motion planning for human-robot interaction through temporal logic (contact: email@example.com)
- Cyber-Physical Systems (IN2305); since SS 2018
- Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems (IN2383); since WS 2020/21
- Seminar Cyber-physical Systems; since WS 2017/18
- Master-Praktikum Building a modular robot; since WS 2017/18
- Reachset Conformance of Forward Dynamic Models for the Formal Analysis of Robots. Proc. of the 2018 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2018 mehr… BibTeX
- Interval-Arithmetic-Based Trajectory Scaling and Collision Detection for Robots with Uncertain Dynamics. Proc. of the IEEE International Conference on Robotic Computing, 2018 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)