Victor Gaßmann joined the Cyber-Physical Systems Group as a PhD candidate under the supervision of Prof. Dr.-Ing. Matthias Althoff in 2019. He received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering and Information Technology from the Technical University of Munich in 2016 and 2019, respectively. His current research focuses on using optimization theory and reachability analysis to obtain formally verified controller for constrained nonlinear systems. Among others, main application area is autonomous driving.
I am always looking for motivated students to solve interesting problems arising in my research area. Simply write me an email with your CV and transcript of records attached in order to discuss possible topics.
- Seminar: Cyber-Physical Systems (IN2305)
- Practical Course: Verification, Controller Synthesis, and Design of Cyber-Physical Systems (IN2106, IN4269)
- Lecture: Formal Methods for Cyber-Physical Systems (WS)
- Lecture: Cyber-Physical Systems (SS)
- Verified Polynomial Controller Synthesis for Disturbed Nonlinear Systems. IFAC-PapersOnLine 54 (5), 2021, 85-90 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)
- AROC: A Toolbox for Automated Reachset Optimal Controller Synthesis. Proc. of the 24th International Conference on Hybrid Systems: Computation and Control, 2021 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)