Technical University of Munich
85748 Garching b. München
- Phone: +49 (89) 289 - 18105
- Room: 8111.EG.001
- (2019-Now) Ph.D. candidate, Technical University of Munich
- (2018-2019) Stay abroad at the Laboratory for Safe and Intelligent Automobiles (LISA), University of California in San Diego (UCSD), USA
- (2016-2018) Master of Science in Computer Science, Technical University of Munich
- (2017-2018) Stay abroad at the Computer Science Departement of Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands
- (2013-2016) Bachelor of Science in Applied Computer Science, Cooperate State University (DHBW), Mosbach
Autonomous Driving, Perception, 3D Object Detection and Tracking, Simulation
If you are interested in autonomous driving, perception (e.g. object detection) or simulation, then please send me an e-mail with the topic you are interested in and attach your CV and transcript of records.
Master's Thesis topics:
- Master's thesis: LiDAR-based 3D Object Detection on the Highway A9, Xingcheng Zhou, April 2021
- Master's thesis: Multi-modal 3D Object Detection on the Highway A9, Xavier Diaz, May 2021
- Guided research: Short-term trajectory prediction on the Providentia++ test stretch, Jurek Olden, June 2021
Request failed and no cached data available.