Technical University of Munich
Informatics 6 - Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems (Prof. Knoll)
85748 Garching b. München
- Office hours: by email
- Room: 5607.03.059
I received my Master degree in Computer School at Wuhan University, China in 2016. Then in October 2016, I joined the Chair of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence and Real-time Systems under the supervision of Professor Knoll. My research investigates the neuromorphic vision technology for self-driving vehicles and the snake-like robot which is controlled to achieve autonomous locomotion. My research involves the object tracking tasks by using artificial neural networks and 3D reconstruction tasks. If you are interested in these thesis topics, please write me an email indicating your background and skills.
Topic 1: Event-based 3D reconstruction implemented on a snake robot.
Topic 2: Event-based vehicle and pedestrian detection for autonomous driving.
Topic 3: SNN models for event-based image processing and machine learning.
- Perception-Action Coupling Target Tracking Control for a Snake Robot via Reinforcement Learning. Frontiers in Neurorobotics 14, 2020 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Target Tracking Control of a Wheel-less Snake Robot Based on a Supervised Multi-layered SNN. 2020 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2020 mehr… BibTeX
- Energy-Efficient Slithering Gait Exploration for a Snake-like Robot based on Reinforcement Learning. The 28th International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI-19), Macao, China, 10-16 August 2019, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Supervised Learning in SNN via Reward-Modulated Spike-Timing-Dependent Plasticity for a Target Reaching Vehicle. Frontiers in Neurorobotics 13, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- End to End Learning of a Multi-layered SNN Based on R-STDP for a Target Tracking Snake-like Robot, to be appear. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation(ICRA), 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Toward Brain-inspired Learning with the Neuromorphic Snake-like Robot and the Neurorobotic Platform. IEEE Transactions on Cognitive and Developmental Systems, 2019, 1-1 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI ) Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Mixed Frame-/Event-Driven Fast Pedestrian Detection. 2019 International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA), 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Retina-based Pipe-like Object Tracking Implemented through Spiking Neural Network on a Snake Robot. Frontiers in Neurorobotics, 2019 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )
- Towards Autonomous Locomotion: Slithering Gait Design of a Snake-like Robot for Target Observation and Tracking. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems (IROS), 2017 mehr… BibTeX Volltext (mediaTUM)
- Event-based Target Tracking Control for a Snake Robot Using a Dynamic Vision Sensor. International Conference On Neural Information Processing (ICONIP), 2017 mehr… BibTeX Volltext ( DOI )