- [MA] Sensor Fusion and Vehicle Tracking for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Adaptive Data Distribution Services, V2X Communication Protocols, Channel Quality Prediction and Optimal Resource Allocation
- [MA] Real-time Camera-only Object Detection for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Real-time and multi-modal 3D Object Detection on the Highway A9
- [MA] Highly Scalable Software Architecture for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Automated Camera Stabilization and Calibration for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA/BA] Biologically Plausible Spatial Navigation (NeuralSLAM)
- [MA/BA] Brain-inspired Localization and Mapping based on LiDAR Sensor
- Ensuring Safety for Autonomous Systems
- Robust Model Predictive Control for Vehicle Platooning
- [MA] Safety verification of industrial robots using hybrid systems
- Model identification for Reachability Analysis (contact: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- [BA/MA] Synthesis of test case specfications for automated vehicles using temporal logic
- [MA] Test Case Generation for Autonomous Trucks using Machine Learning Techniques
- [IDP/MA] Online verification of mobile robots in intralogistics
- [BA] Benchmarks for Marine Motion Planning
- [BA] Automated Conversion of CommonRoad Scenarios to OpenDRIVE and OpenSCENARIO
BA / IDP / MA - partly in cooperation with Siemens AG
For more information, please visit my homepage Raven Reisch or contact me via email (email@example.com).
- [BA/MA] Complex Robotic Manipulation via Actionable Representation Learning Guided Exploration
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning via Hindsight Experience Replay (HER)
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- [BA/MA] Energy-Efficient Gait Exploration for Snake-like Robots Based on Adversarial Reinforcement Learning
- [BA/MA] Obstacle Climbing Control of a Snake-like Rover Robot based on Reinforcement Learning
We have seveal other open topics in the domain of reinforcement learning in robotics and we also accept open proposals or ideas with yourselves. For more information, please contact Zhenshan Bing.
For simiar projects or your own ideas please feel free to contact Matthias Mayer.
For more information, please visit my homepage Mingchuan Zhou or contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
We have several open topics related to computer vision in the HORSE and REMODEL projects. Please contact Arne for more details.
- Robot Control with Embodied Learning Rules in Spiking Neural Networks
- [Forschungspraktikum] Human Walking Analysis and Animation in Simulation
- Robotic Reinforcement Learning with Shared Experience in the NRP
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
TBD, please contact Thomas Brunner.
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.