- [MA] Sensor Fusion and Vehicle Tracking for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Adaptive Data Distribution Services, V2X Communication Protocols, Channel Quality Prediction and Optimal Resource Allocation
- [MA] Real-time Camera-only Object Detection for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Real-time and multi-modal 3D Object Detection on the Highway A9
- [MA] Highly Scalable Software Architecture for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA] Automated Camera Stabilization and Calibration for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- [MA/BA] Biologically Plausible Spatial Navigation (NeuralSLAM)
- [MA/BA] Brain-inspired Localization and Mapping based on LiDAR Sensor
- [BA/MA] Complex Robotic Manipulation via Actionable Representation Learning Guided Exploration
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning via Hindsight Experience Replay (HER)
- [BA/MA] Reinforcement Learning for Adaptive Locomotion of Snake-like Robot
- [BA/MA] Energy-Efficient Gait Exploration for Snake-like Robots Based on Adversarial Reinforcement Learning
- [BA/MA] Obstacle Climbing Control of a Snake-like Rover Robot based on Reinforcement Learning
We have seveal other open topics in the domain of reinforcement learning in robotics and we also accept open proposals or ideas with yourselves. For more information, please contact Zhenshan Bing.
- Ensuring Safety for Autonomous Systems
- Robust Model Predictive Control for Vehicle Platooning
- [MA] Safety verification of industrial robots using hybrid systems
- Model identification for Reachability Analysis (contact: email@example.com)
- [BA/MA] Synthesis of test case specfications for automated vehicles using temporal logic
- [MA] Test Case Generation for Autonomous Trucks using Machine Learning Techniques
- [IDP/MA] Online verification of mobile robots in intralogistics
- [BA] Integration of Motion Planning Benchmark Scenarios for Autonomous Vehicles in a Real Driving Simulator
- [MA] Cooperative Motion Planning of Automated Vehicles Considering Traffic Rules
BA / IDP / MA - partly in cooperation with Siemens AG
For more information, please visit my homepage Raven Reisch or contact me via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For more information, please visit my homepage Mingchuan Zhou or contact me via email (email@example.com).
We have a set of open topics in the domain of affective computing and multimodal emotion recognition, within the context of OSBORNE project, for more information please contact Sina.
We have several open topics related to computer vision in the HORSE and REMODEL projects. Please contact Arne for more details.
- Spiking Neural Networks with Random Backpropagation
- Robot Control with Embodied Learning Rules in Spiking Neural Networks
- [Forschungspraktikum] Human Walking Analysis and Animation in Simulation
- Robotic Reinforcement Learning with Shared Experience in the NRP
- Developmental Body Modeling in Soft Robotics
- Cloud-Based Robotics for Machine Learning
- Virtual Neurorobotics with Intel Loihi
- Spiking Compliant Robot Control with Intel Loihi
- Integration of the Neural Simulator NEST into the Neurorobotics Platform
- Hierarchical Temporal Memory (HTM) with Spiking Neural Networks
- Forschungspraktikum MSE, Electrical Engineering...
- Deep Spiking Q-Networks
- Autonomous Locomotion Control for Snake Robot Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
- Advanced Autonomous Driving Control Based on Bio inspired Vision Sensor and Spiking Neural Network
TBD, please contact Thomas Brunner.
- Combinatorial Behavior Generation in a Semantic State Space
- Learning "Intuition" in Motion Planning for Autonomous Vehicles
fortiss is a publicly funded research institute affiliated with the Technical University of Munich and located near Nordfriedhof.
- Masterthesis – Grey-Box Modellierung und Validierung des Motoraufheizverhaltens auf dem Rollenprüfstand und im Fahrzeug mittels Machine Learning
- Online Verification of safe human-robot coexistence (Fraunhofer IPA) (contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- [MA] Behavior Planning for Autonomous Driving by Combining Neural Networks and Tree Search (ZF Friedrichshafen AG)
- [MA] Hybrid Parallel Online POMDP Decision Making for Lane Changes in Urban Areas (ZF Friedrichshafen AG)