The Chair for Information Systems published five papers in the proceedings of the ACM SIGMIS Computers and People Research 2020. The conference was planned to take place this week in Nuremberg and has been cancelled due to Covid-19.
- Agile and Overworked?: The Role of Work Overload and Psychological Detachment in Agile Information Systems Development Projects (Huck-Fries, Veronika; Prommegger, Barbara; Wiesche, Manuel; Krcmar, Helmut)
- Short-term Affair or Long-term Commitment?: An Investigation of Employees without IT Background in IT Jobs (Prommegger, Barbara; Wendrich, Mathias; Wiesche, Manuel; Krcmar, Helmut)
- What Makes IT Professionals Special?: A Literature Review on Context-Specific Theorizing in IT Workforce Research (Prommegger, Barbara; Wiesche, Manuel; Krcmar, Helmut)
- A Conceptual Model of Antecedents of Emergent Leadership in Agile Teams (Przybilla, Leonard; Präg, Alexander; Wiesche, Manuel; Krcmar, Helmut)
- Investigating Social Phenomena in IT Project Teams as Dynamic Entities (Przybilla, Leonard)