Seminar: Interactive Learning (INHN0015) WS 22/23
In this seminar, you are exposed to different learning theories. You apply them in a real case study in a large course, you investigate the applied learning theories and you write a paper about your observations. In the end of the course, you present your results in front of all other participants.
- Language: English
- Credits: 5 ECTS (Seminar)
- Prerequisites: This seminar requires experience in software engineering and/or project management. You have participated in the corresponding course before or you have equivalent knowledge. Students can apply for this seminar and are then interviewed by one of the instructors. The number of participating students is limited.
- Module number: INHN0015
- Mandatory Application & Interview: Application using the form at the end of the page is required to participate in the course. Interviews can be scheduled as part of the application and will occur between tbd.
- Become familiar with best practices for teaching software engineering and project management
- Deepen your knowledge in software engineering and project management
- Compare different learning approaches such as active learning, chaordic learning, blended learning, constructivism, behaviorism, etc.
Prof. Dr. Stephan Krusche
Professorship of Software Engineering
For further questions, please contact us at email@example.com.