- Room: FMI 01.05.057
- E-Mail: tobias.eder(AT)in.tum.de
- Address: TUM - Fakultät für Informatik, Boltzmannstr. 3, 85748 Garching
As a PhD Student at the group my research is focused on the field of Ethical Artificial Intelligence in the context of Natural Language Processing (NLP).
Current research topics include:
- Patterns of communication in the spread of misinformation on the web.
- Algorithmic fairness and fairness metrics.
- Transparency in systems that operate in high-stakes environments.
- Robustness against adversarial attacks in NLP systems.
Here you can find slides and material for the course:
Sessions and Topics:
Topic 1: Data Sources, Labeling and Bias
Currently all topics for this Winter semester are taken. The topics you see below are currently being worked on this semester:
- Meta- and Transfer-learning for domain adaptation in political stance detection
- Exploring patterns of communication in disinformation campaigns on Twitter
- Political social media engagement around the Covid-19 pandemic
As soon as new topics are available they will also be posted here.