- Christine Lissner (admin)
- Simon Zelenski (tech)
- Vincent Fischer (tech)
- Alexander Schlenga (tech)
Post-docs and senior researchers
- Marcin Bosk (In-Vehicular Networks, Time-Sensitive Networking)
- Vittorio Cozzolino (Sensing on demand platform for heterogeneous environments)
- Linus Dietz (Data-driven destination recommender systems)
- Trinh Viet Doan (Internet consolidation and decentralization)
- Michael Haus (Privacy-preserving proximity services)
- Mike Kosek (Transport Protocols and Internet Architecture)
- Leonardo Tonetto (Mobile measurements and data analysis, mobility modelling)
- Pegah Torkamandi (Mobility measurements, analysis, and modelling
- Arthur Butorev (Internet of Things, former)
- Justus Fries (Internet Measurements)
- Luca Schumann (Internet Measurements)
- Fiona Guerin (Distributed mobile code execution on embedded devices, former)
- Lukas Vorwerk (Traveler mobility analysis and software development)
- Christopher Laß (Recommender systems, containerization, former)
- Oleksii Moroz (Embedded boards, sensors, virtualization environments, former)
- Alexander Frank (Mobile Sensing, former)
- Sascha Sauermann (Mobile Sensing, former)
- Moritz Untersperger (Mobile Sensing, former)
- Fabian Putterer (Mobile Sensing)
- Felix Boehm (Mobility Analysis)
External PhD students
- Uhtra Ambalavanan (@Bosch, In-network computing (not just) for vehicular services)
- Ermias Andargie (@Aalto, Mobile data analysis)
- Aygün Baltaci (@Airbus, robust mobile networking for drones)
- David Guzman (@Huawei, jointly with Dirk Trossen, network architecture)
- Bernhard Häfner (@BMW, vehicular networking architecture)
- Ari Keränen (@Ericsson, Delay-tolerant networking and the Internet of Things)
- Maël Kimmerlin (@Aalto, virtualization, cloud bursting)
- Arseny Kurnikov (@Aalto, Security and application processing in opportunistic networks)
- Stefan Neumeier (@Ingolstadt, Teleoperated driving)
- Stefan Schuhbäck (@HM, Robust (vehicular) mobile networking)
Alumni and graduated PhD students
- Alemnew Sheferaw Asrese (@Aalto, Internet measurements, QoE modeling)
- Thomas Paul
- Daniel Herzog (@CM, 2015-2019)
- Aaron Ding (Postdoc@CM, 2016-2018): Assistant Professor (tenured), TU Delft.
- Esa Hyytiä (Aalto, post-doc): Associate Professor, University of Iceland.
- Saba Ahsan (@Aalto, 2020, Internet measurements, video modeling), now at Nokia.
- Marcin Nagy (@Aalto/callstats.io, 2019, Security in mobile and opportunistic networks)
- Roberto Morabito (@Ericsson, Aalto, 2019, Lightweight virtualization, Internet of Things)
- Petri Laari (@Ericsson, Aalto, 2017): State-Efficient Forwarding with In-packet Bloom Filters.
- Varun Singh (Aalto, 2015): Protocols and Algorithms for Adaptive Multimedia Systems.
- Somaya Arianfar (Aalto, 2015): Revisiting Resource Utilization in the Internet: Architectural Considerations and Challenges
- Philip Ginzboorg (Aalto, 2014): Security Mechanisms in Partially Isolated Networks.
- Mikko Särelä (Aalto, 2011): BloomCasting for Publish/Subscribe Networks.
- Mikko Juhani Pitkänen (Aalto, 2011): Data Availability in Challenging Networking Environments in Presence of Failures.